All bookings can be made by the following methods giving the details of a credit card (we reserve the right to Pre-authorise your credit card prior to arrival):
- By phone calling our number
- On line booking by e-mail sending your request communicating the dates, the number of adults and children with their ages, the kind of room requested and any additional services needed (itineraries, private transfer service, tickets for the theater, concerts, etc.)
- By filling in the form in the booking request section on this site
Full payment in Euro is required upon check in.
Confirmed reservations may be cancelled in the following ways:
- If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, 100% of the first night will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Check-in time: 14.30 – 18.00; Check-out time: max 10.00
- If you expect to arrive outside office hours for check-in, you must inform the property in advance. Any requests for late arrival must be confirmed by the hotel. It is necessary to communicate in advance the time when you expect to arrive. This can be noted in the comments box during booking, or by contacting the hotel using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
In order to make your stay more enjoyable please observe the following rules:
- The balance is due upon arrival
- Smoking inside the property is not allowed (rooms and common areas).
- The luggage deposit should be agreed with the management upon arrival at the facility.
- Guests will not be allowed to let nonregistered guest into the structure without prior request to management.
- Linen is changed every three days for stays longer than 5 days. Towels will be changed on alternate days.
- To avoid disappointments or damages please do not throw anything in the toilet but toilet paper. Use the recycle bin for everything else.
- check in 14.30pm – 18pm. Later arrivals to be notified in advance. The rooms must be vacated no later than 10:00 am on the date of departure.
- It is forbidden to throw towels on the floor or use them improperly. In case of damage, the management will recoup against those responsible from the initial deposit.
- It is forbidden to throw any objects from the window.
- The loss or broken keys given to the guests will entail a penalty for compensation of them
- Please respect the privacy of other guests by not listening to loud music, screaming or shouting, or watching TV on a high volume.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring animals.
- Any illegal practice contrary to the Penal Code and common moral sense will be reported to the competent authority.
- It is forbidden to soil or damage the common areas such as intercoms, front door, hall, stairs etc. Repeated complaints for not respecting this regulation will obligate us to expel the responsible party from the property without refund of the amount paid.
- The management is not responsible for any theft of items left unattended except for objects in custody of the management.